BEYA Sure Start Children's Centre
BEYA Children’s Centres offer a range of services to children under five years old and their families.
- Some of these services will be delivered at additional venues linked to the Children’s Centres. Children’s Centres deliver services in partnership with other agencies.
- family support and information, including parenting workshops and drop-in groups
- health services and advice including support before and after the birth of a baby
- access to specialist services, for example, speech and language therapy, midwifery support etc
- home visiting to isolated families
- activities for children, mothers, fathers and carers
- learning opportunities for parents and advice on employment
- childminding support groups
- information and advice including benefit information
- Children with additional needs support groups
What are the aims of a Children’s Centre?
- the best start in life for every child
- better opportunities for parents
- stronger and safer communities
- where there is a child under five we will work holistically with the whole family.
The Children’s Centre programme is based on the concept of providing integrated education, family support and health services. These are all key factors in determining good outcomes for children and their families.
Please click here to view our '5 reasons to vaccinate your child against flu' poster.
Please view our current timetable here